In the course of its business, Primergy Solar, with registered office at 555 12th St, Suite 110 Oakland CA 94607, is required to process a great deal of personal data (employees, clients, subcontractors and providers, etc.).
Thus, Primergy Solar, assumes the following commitments:
- to ensure clear and transparent information at all times regarding how it uses personal data;
- to collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only;
- to ensure at all times that the data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to the corresponding purpose;
- to erase or anonymize the personal data it processes on completion of the corresponding retention periods;
- to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data it processes;
- to guarantee the data subjects’ option to exercise their rights in the applicable terms; and
- not to re-use the data collected for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected.
Primergy Solar, is the controller of the personal data relating to the management of the website you are visiting (Primergysolar.com). This policy provides all the information necessary for you to understand how your data is processed.
Purpose of processing and types of data collected
While you are on to the Primergysolar.com website, you may provide us with personal data such as :
- Identification data
- Connection data (IP addresses, event logs).
The data collected will be used for the following:
to ensure content performance and provide the best possible user experience.
With this data, we can focus the structure and routes preferred by users. For example, making it easy to download a press release or optimizing the search for information on Primergysolar.com by suggesting the shortest possible route, etc. Your personal data will not be processed further in any way that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
Not all the personal data collected is compulsory. Automated decision-making
The processing does not involve automated decision-making.
The legal basis for processing your data
The data contained in all form are collected by Primergy Solar on the basis of consent.
Your personal data is kept only for the time required for the corresponding purposes.
As part of the data-processing, the Primergy Solar service providers responsible for the website are given access to the personal data collected. Should your data be disclosed to other third parties, i.e. internal services at Primergy Solar, will comply with applicable law on the communication of personal data.
The information given on the forms must be objective and must not be excessive or insulting in any case. The forms must not contain sensitive data or information (racial or ethnic origin; political, philosophical or religious opinions; trade union membership; data concerning health or sex life; offences, convictions or detention orders).
For your information, please note that this type of information will not be processed and will be erased.
Security and confidentiality of your data
In its capacity as data controller, Primergy Solar, has in place appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
In accordance with applicable regulations, you may request the correction or erasure of your data or exercise your rights of opposition, limitation and data-portability by contacting us.